Next January 6th 2016 is last day to apply for Global Mobile Innovators Tournament, an innovation competition for IoT startups that will be showcasing its finalists at 4YFN on the Mobile World Congress 2016.
The competition, enabled by IBM, 4YFN (4 Years From Now), AT&T, KPN, Rogers Communications, and Vodafone is comprised of 15 virtual Challenges, five regional Demo Days and a Grand Final in MWC Barcelona.
The joint ambition of IBM and 4YFN is to empower startup and developer communities around high-end accelerating technology, best-in-class IT infrastructure, an open culture of shared knowledge, and a strong sense of global community. They want to help solve some of the world’s most challenging problems by developing robust Internet of Things mobile applications with IBM Bluemix and a choice of multiple APIs.
If you think you’ve got what it takes you could be in with a chance of winning the opportunity to go to 4YFN 2016 in Barcelona, 22-25 February 2016 and becoming one of the global tournament winners!
The Finalist Teams who make it to Barcelona will also have opportunities to meet with founders and investors, showcase their applications on stage, get access to multiple networking parties and much more!
- Access IBM Bluemix at no-charge
- See ideas come to life, while strengthening cloud skills
- Earn professional recognition and publicity
- Explore potential partnerships and business opportunities
- Obtain free mentorship from IBM and its partners
- Be featured on the IBM Bluemix App Gallery.
- Finalists – demonstrate your application on the global stage in Barcelona – on us!
- Join a world changing ecosystem and network with thousands of 4YFN attendees.
- Experience Mobile World Congress 2016.
- Winners – become a world champion!
Info via MOBILE INNOVATION TOURNAMENT website.